Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wild Roses and Soap Bottles

I found some brilliant magenta wild roses today on a drive to see the prairies. I placed them in an old Dr. Bronner's soap bottle as I had no vase. They sat in the car after having been picked with dust blowing up all around them and the sun blasting down...but they were hearty and took it well. A little wilted for now, but I'm sure they'll firm up now with the fresh water from the spring.

The roses only enhance the text circling the label...from Emmanuel Bronner to ALL...

"All-One our soul, self-discipline the key to love, uniting All-One above!"

And don't they enhance the grasses! Here they are in their home sweet home. I just had to stop for a picture...and to cut just a few. There were plenty more, but I didn't want to take too many.

3 comments: