Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Big Sleep


I actually slept through the night! I haven't done that in almost 5 months...I'm so excited! I fell asleep, (almost over the phone), at around 11pm last night and woke today at 11am! I hadn't even taken my contacts out, and the lamp was still on when I woke up. That is amazing. I usually can't sleep more than a few hours without waking up and feeling like I can't even stay in the bed.

Could it be due to my consumption of delicious and beneficial Tart Red Cherry extract??? I don't know, maybe!!

Or could it be that I was psychically abducted by aliens? Maybe, yes!!

I'm just thrilled. This could mean great things for me. Lucid dreaming here I come! Oh, and hopefully it means I'll have more dreams about Dinosaurs, like I did last night. I was attacked by a creature that I called a "turtle", but it was NOT a turtle. It was a spikey dinosaur that stained me with a weird substance that it emitted during its attack. I was worried that it was poisonous so I went around the town asking people for help, to make sure I wasn't going to die from it. They all seemed to not be concerned. One woman told me that the spray could have just been paint that someone had put on the dinosaur. Haha. So weird.

Cheers, to GOOD sleep!

No comments: