Monday, February 16, 2009

Pattonanagram

I just found an online anagram server! (Anagram: a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters)

This means you can bypass lengthy and mentally exhausting 'anagramizations' of words previously done by hand, by typing those words into the server and being presented with the 'anagramical' outcome! It's so easy! I knew there was software available that did the same thing, but I didn't want to pay for it! So this is good news for me.

Click HERE to visit the server. I'm definitely bookmarking that website. The website states something interesting that I'll share here too:
"Did you know that parliament is an anagram of partial men? Or, Clint Eastwood an anagram of Old West Action?"

The more I learn about Anagrams, the more I realize that anagrams really do tell the truth, whether we like to face it or not. Some people say it's a science. Well, it's fun and interesting to boot!

My favorite musician, Mike Patton, had some great anagrams displayed after I typed his name in. They're so fun I wanted to post some here. This picture of him goes well with it I think...



1) Ape Tit Monk

2) Teapot Mink

3) Tampon Kite

4) Man Poet

5) Pink Teat

6) Atom Kept In

7) Ant Poem Kit

8) At Tempo

9) A Kitten Mop

10) Tank Mite

11) Eat Pot

HA! This cracks me up

No comments: