Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Farmer - Late Art for the Subject of Time

"The Farmer lives through the strength of his land - prosperity always spinning to and from the distant stars that rule him." - Katie the Young One :0)

"It is thus with farming: if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work." - Cato the Elder


Illustration Friday's topic "Time", was given awhile ago. I didn't complete the task then, so I'm doing it now. Let's just say time wasn't on my side, the first time around.

2 comments:

garrett said...

That's a killer pun. duuuuude.

Maybe Farmer Thyme shouldn't procrastinate so much.

Thank you! I'll be here all week.

p.s. Did you get the email I sent you on.....monday maybe? something like that, anyway.

Koya Moon said...

hahah. thanks for the stand-up routine. my blog needs guest comedians...can't pay you much...but...

or i could pay you in Penny Farthings!

and I got your email, I'm writing you back.