Saturday, March 28, 2009

Overnight Spring Blizzard

After trying several hotels, all of which were completely occupied, I settled into a Hilton here in Tulsa. I checked in at 2 AM this morning, and when I awoke this morning around 11 I opened the curtain and discovered ...

Brrrrrrrrrr!!! That wasn't there before!


I set my new Lenovo laptop up on the desk and began accessing internet. My way of connecting to the world again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...


It's still dangerous and snowy outside, that's why I extended my stay to include tonight, but the forecast for tomorrow is looking good. Sunshine! I'll have to play some John Denver when I get back in my car.

2 comments:

Peng Peng said...

have a safe journey!! we got snow here too a few days ago.. ick!

Buskitten said...

Hi Katie,
I've just been catching up with what you've been doing - wow! What a trip you're having! Are you still stuck in that hotel? The weather looks pretty extreme in those parts! Great photos - we seem to have spring here, at last! Hope you're OK, have a safe journey back.
Oh - I was in Italy and it snowed there! Not much, like you have but it was soooo cold, and as I had only thin-ish clothes, I was freezing the entire time!