Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Raining McHale!

Excited isn't the word. I have a front row seat to see irreverent funny-man Joel Mchale! Woo hoo! And it's for the Murat Theater in Indianapolis, a beautiful venue. This comedic master is the host of "E! Entertainment"'s The Soup. He makes fun of television clips, celebrities, movies, etc. The show's content is something I don't care much for, but just watching Joel always makes me feel better. He has a charisma that just makes me happy. I don't know what his stand-up routine is like, I didn't even know he was going solo around the country until I saw a clip of him on Conan ... wow! Two of my favorite people together in one place!!


I like him best when being interviewed versus hosting The Soup. The way he talks about his kids and personal life is always hilarious. I'm hoping that on January 16th, 2009 at 7:30PM he will deliver those same goods!

No comments: